Back to School #OOTD and 2016 Goals
Today my second semester at Spring Hill College starts, & I’m so excited! I’m so excited, I showed up at the wrong class time!
Since it’s a new calendar year and a new school term, these are the goals I’ve set:
- Keep GPA above 3.5
- Get work published in the school newspaper
- Secure an internship with one of the local magazines
- STOP PROCRASTINATING!
- Complete readings during the weekend
Personal goals for 2016 (short-term):
- Stick to gym schedule
- Stop hitting snooze on alarm clock
- Get more sleep
- Stick to budget
- Eat healthier
Personal goals for 2016 (long-term):
- Continue to grow my relationship with God
- Lose 30 pounds
- Save up for an emergency fund (goal= $1,500)
- Run a half-marathon
- Find a bae ☺☺☺
Blogging goals (short-term):
- Continue to grow social media followers
- Get over 100 unique visitors for one post
- Stick to editorial calendar
- I wish I had more time to blog, but work and school consumes much of my time.
Blogging goals (long-term):
- Have 1,000+ Instagram followers
- Have 200+ Facebook followers
- Have 1,000+ Twitter followers
- Get a sponsored post
- Start a mailing list/newsletter
- Get 500+ unique monthly visitors
One of the goals for this new year is to not procrastinate and to do things early. So last night, I actually planned my outfit, got my school supplies ready, and made my lunch for work! So far, I’m off to a good start! I still need to work on not hitting snooze, tho!
I’m so happy it finally feels like winter in lower Alabama!
Coat: by Jou Jou (a gift)
Boots: JC Penney ($10, originally $90; I got them during Black Friday)
Socks: Payless ShoeSource ($5, originally $10)
Jeans: by Canyon River Blues from Sears
And here are my school supplies for the semester. You can never have enough pink!